Sunday 6 May 2012















This week we have to move on to new ground. Remember I spoke to you about British English versus American English? Well, we are going to learn further about it.



First, I'm going to give you some lists of words. Then, we are going to find out about other differences in the two linguistic systems (to systematize what I introduced in class)

Word lists:


Other differences:



And finally I want you to do some exercises on this subject matter because we don't have much time to practice it in class.

Exercises:





To verify your work to me, I want you to print at least three of the exercises on one of the categories (eg. vocabulary differences, grammar, spelling, etc.) and give them to me.    



Thank you,



and see you in class.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment